Thursday, February 9, 2012

Naomi Watts to Play Princess Di.

Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I am so excited about this movie- way overdue. The bio pic is called "Caught in Flight" and yes, she has been officially cast. The movie will focus on the last two years of her life, after she divorced Charles and reinvented herself as a humanitarian apart from the royal family. My favorite! Who wants to see the People's Princess sad and trapped in a loveless marriage? Not I.

While I do have mixed feelings about Naomi Watts, it is mostly because I am so blah about her. I have no distinct idea of her as an actress. She's Oscar nominated actress, but I have no idea for what. I just keep telling myself "The Painted Veil". Amazing movie she made with Edward Norton. If she can do that again, I am on board.

Photo courtesy of US.

She's Australian however, I'm sure the Brits will have a problem with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment