Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wisdom is Beauty.

Love LOST. Such a cool show. Really intense, and hard to follow, but totally worth it. It's Sarah from Slumblog and I's show. We spent last summer watching the first season again.

Anyways, I love Evangeline Lilly, probably mostly because I love her name. Evangeline is the title of an epic poem of William Wadsworth Longfellow about the upheaval of the Acadian people from Canada. It follows a young girl, Evangeline, in her search for her love Gabriel.

C'est très tragique. I love her the more for it. I did see her on a late night show and she was...kind of annoying. But I chaulked it up to nerves.

Anyways, here's a reason to love her, all you mature ladies. Evangeline, who is turning 30 this year, thinks that a woman doesn't reach the peak of her beauty until her 40's. "In your twenties you can be pretty, but you don't find real beauty until you find wisdom and depth," said the star.
-CE

1 comment:

  1. dang i love her. seriously, it's like the pressures off now to try to be perfect because one of the most beautiful women ever said so! she's lovely.

    ReplyDelete