Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hearts Break... Everywhere

Lots of Glee coming your way! It's bittersweet really. I, truly, just miss it so much. Anyways, paps caught Glee star Cory Monteith blowing with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. Of course, you know I love Taylor Swift and Selena seems like a sweetheart too. I love when celebrities can be friends and instead of just share eating disorders (ex. Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan).

Since, Award season rumors have been swirly about Canadian cutie Montieth and country star Swift. But, now, it seems like we've got pictures of a group date. Did you hear that? That noise was girls (and John Mayer) stabbing themselves with a fork and screaming, "WHYYYY?!" I like this. I'm not going to get my hope up too high because I'm sure they're just friend now, but I'm looking for a new favorite couple to replace Sandra and He-Who-Won't-Be-Named.

Ah, to be young and in like. Cory later tweeted, "I think I sprained my shin bowling." And, yes. They do follow each other on twitter. =]

-TM
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment