Friday, August 7, 2009

Pearls Are A Girl's Best Friend.

27 year- old Winnipeg born actress Anna Paquin was spotted walking her dogs in Venice Beach, wearing her engagement ring from co-star and new fiance Stephen Moyer!

The ring is gorgeous, non? I love the pearl, instead of a diamond. I've never liked diamonds much myself, so I love this choice.

Also, I don't care what anyone says. Love her gap. It's adorable. This kind of cuteness is what Hill Billy Girl Cyrus wishes her teeth were. Instead of just annoying.

Ugh. I hate it when I taint good people with talk of evil people. I will reform.

But congrats to this awesome couple!
-CE

Source

1 comment:

  1. i'd be pissed if i got a pearl. just saying. maybe it's because my uncle owns a jewelry store but pearls are nice...for an anniversary gift, not a proposal. sorry, it's gorgeous but just doesn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete