Thursday, August 6, 2009

True Love.

HBO's True Blood stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are engaged!

I only just started watching the show two weeks ago after my sister suggested-nay, ordered- that I watch it. My childhood taught me to not question her "suggestions". Once again, she was totally right, I absolutely love love love love True Blood. The writing and acting are phenomenal, and I never felt like it was stealing or copying the Twilight series, which I have to admit was my first reservation, because I've been over Twilight since I found out Stephenie Meyer is a twit and a terrible writer.

I've found that as my life progresses, Twilight becomes less and less significant. True Blood takes me back to the good old days of great Vampire novels: Companions of the Night, and of course the Anne Rice series.

It's a must watch. I caught up in 4 days watching on megavideo. It's addictive and I order everyone of you to watch it. I'm not as persuasive as my sister, so most of you will ignore me, the way Theo has. You will all be sorry when you finally see the light.

Ugh. I hate how Twilight makes me turn everything into a rant. Anyways, here's a overview of the first season to give you a taste (haha). I'll let that stand on its own.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment