Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crisis Averted.


He's so adorable!!! Too bad he's a baby still.

Whew. Ain't that the truth. Bieber 2.0 crisis is over. He is not. He's more talented than Bieber, sure. But just a youngster. Bieber has some sort of strange thing going with the hair and the eyes...and the hair...

I digress. Point is, Greyson does not have these, and thank God. But he is super talented (although I could definitely see the potential for snotty little kid, non? We'll see if that sweet act is real) and I am for sure going to keep up with him.

He'll be on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson tonight!
-CE

It's cute that his hair wants to be like Biebers. Courtney always sees the potential for a snotty kid. As a former snotty kid, it's all about how you work it. And, let me tell you- I still work it.
-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment