Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Brotha.


I love how the president can joke at Joe Biden. "Mr. President, this is a big *bleeping* meal!"

and then of course....
"I am glad that the only person whose ratings fell more than mine is here tonight. Great to see you, Jay," the President said. "I'm also glad that I’m speaking first — because we've all seen what happens when somebody takes the time slot after Leno."
 So funny. I almost died. Leno probably did too, although he was a good sport about it. He comes on after Obama and does some stand up. It falls a little flat. The audience is obviously pro-Conan, so for the first ten minutes it's polite laughter. Kind of awkward.
Then the joke about the Jonas Brothers and Sasha and Malia. Classic. Very adorable. This is Joe and Nick Jonas at the dinner in a choke hold from Quinton Aaron, the star of "The Blind Side".

Seriously, comedy gold. I love that we finally have a president who can LAUGH. and JOKE. And the joke isn't on him. He even pokes a little fun at what is going on in Arizona.
Hate that the Charlie Crist joke didn't go down too well. I hate that bastard. Florida's representative. Ew. He's so...crispy. And skeezy.

AND THAT EFFING VOLCANO even gets brought up. Never want to talk about that thing again.

Then around the 12 minute mark he talks about Jersey Shore (bitch!)

I can't help it. Love President Obama. I promise...when it comes to the important stuff, I try to be as even as possible.
-CE
Photos courtesy of Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment