Friday, August 7, 2009

Sidney Crosby's Big Day.

Today, 8/7, is Sidney Crosby's birthday. Le sigh. I wish I could spend it with him.

You know who does get to spend it with him? MAX. Hahaha popYEAH!'s name inventor himself, Max Talbot. Love him. He's so cute. Sometimes I get really delusional and I think, "Geez, what would I do if they both were totally in love with me?" Then I snap out of it, because...that is just not how my life works. Deux le sigh.

Sid started off his day, as you can tell in the video I've attached below, boarding a miltary helicopter to go to his native Cole Harbor, Nova Scotia. Where of course, hundreds of skanky girls were waiting to seduce him. I mean- hundreds of fans, waiting to congratulate him. Of course.

Then at 2:30 there was a parade in his honor, which he lead and thousands attended. Today has also been declared "Sidney Crosby Day" by Halifax's mayor.

Crosby is turning 22. FML. I have three years to accomplish something.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment