Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boo on Barrymore.


Wow do I really hate this. I mean, Drew Barrymore...really? I need a director who can do gang street fighting, but in a fun way.

Ok when I put it like that it makes sense.

So you have the kid from Teen Wolf (Tyler Posey) as a Day Trotter, who falls in love with the girl from Kick-Ass (Chloe Moretz).

Thrown in there you have Miranda Cosgrove, Donald Glover, Shailene Woodley (the pregnant secret life teen girl) and Alia Shawkat, Maeby from Arrested Development, which makes me sad because she must not be getting a lot of work.

Also who rumbles on a roof? That's just stupid. Abandoned parking lot or drive-in maybe, but a roof? 

This is the worst. Boo Drew Barrymore. Boo.
-CE

PS: the band is Best Coast singing "Our Deal".

No comments:

Post a Comment