Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy 21st!

Taylor Swift turns 21 today! Court and I don't agree on her, but most of you should know that I ADORE TSWIFT. I have been listening to Mine (her new album) daily since its release. What is she going to do?
"I love having a Christmas-themed birthday party so people can give each other presents at my birthday party, so it's not so much a spotlight [on my] birthday," Taylor tells Access Hollywood. "Especially with a 21st birthday, where people are like, 'Huh? Huh? What's she gonna do?' I didn't want it to be a crazy club thing. I just want it to be very me, and the me thing to do would be to have a Christmas birthday party."
Here's the thing, I have a summer birthday. And, at that, a veryyyy late summer birthday. The only thing worse than mine would be between December 23rd and Jan 1st. Trust, I've thought about this long and hard. My DOB is right when I go back to school, so I end up spending it with people I sort of know instead of my good friends. I love my friends, but when your birthday is almost always the first (2010) or second (2011) day of school, it tends to get overshadowed. Anyways, this rant is ending.

Happy Birthday, Taylor! One more reason to be jealous.
-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment