Monday, December 13, 2010

On GLEE

Oh, Lea Michele. I don't know where to start. I'll admit. I picked the picture that made her look a little pregnant (for the record: she's not). Is it just me? Are you guys totally over her? I've been watching Glee and of course she's still amazing. That voice is heavenly. But, the way she's out there, you would think she was Gwyneth. And, really, Lea needs to work on these angles.
She needs to hire a stylist and a better PR person. Lea is totally that girl in school that is really talented, but thinks she's above everyone. She thinks her talent makes up for her awkwardness, and let's face it - it never does. And, I still question Lea Michele's acting still- I fully believe she was Rachel Berry in high school (minus the Finn). According to IMDB, she's going to be starring in New Year's Eve which is one of those stupid moves with tons of people that are never as good as Love 
Actually. And, yet, Dianna Agron is going to be in a huge series, I am Number Four. We shall see how it plays out.

Where will they be in five years?
-TM

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment