Sunday, July 10, 2011

BAFTA "Brits to Watch".

Oooooo look at me, I'm a Greek goddess with my flowing blonde hair and shimmery, totally see-through dress, oooo I'm so gorgeous, and my boob is popping out of this dress as much as possible.

No seriously though, this dress is totally see-through. This is America's presence at BAFTA's Brits to Watch? Was she like, "hello Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, I'm a total see-through tramp?"

Ugh. Hate her.

I've been scanning these pictures like mad, searching for my college roommate, who was working the red carpet- she works for MPRM, they were putting it on. Fabulous. So jealous of her. Now if I could only find her in the background of one of these pictures.
OMG obsessed. But how tiny is Kate's waist? Ughh it upsets me, she's sooooo thin. If you look at pictures of her from college she's totally healthy, maybe 20 pounds heavier, and she looks FANTASTIC. She's so much prettier with a little weight on. Which is of course, saying something because she is gorgeous now.

I can only hope it's stress.
-CE
Photos courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment