Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lose the Guido.

Take a last glimps of the guidos ladies- GQ transformed (eh not so much) the MVP + Ronnie crew into respectable, GQ worthy gents in their latest issue as part of their "Project Upgrade".
Actually they all pretty much look the same, except for Pauly D. How dashing is his new hair? I love it. Frank Sinatra would approve, non? He should definitely make the change. If Snook can lose the poof, Pauly can lose the...whatever you'd call that thing.

Ronnie still looks like a total vanook though. I don't know what that word means, so don't ask me. My cousins use it all the time, and it seems to fit. Maybe I even just made it up, but seriously, he looks like such a vanook, non?

Mike "The Situation" had an interesting tale to tell the mag: "It was my birthday this weekend, and these girls put cake on my body and ate it off," reveals the guy who only thinks he's a huge stud. "One girl said, 'You have the nicest chest I ever ate cake off.' I got pictures to prove it. I'll send 'em to you."

Lovely.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment