Friday, September 3, 2010

Pens Sign Hillary...I Mean, Mike Comrie.

The Pens have signed forward Mike Comrie to their roster. You know what this means? HILLARY DUFF IN PITTSBURGH. Sweet. I know some girls who will be ecstatic, especially if other tween stars- aka the Jo Bros- follow.

They signed him for a years contract, worth $500,000.
“I think the biggest thing for me is that I’m excited to join a team that has some great players. Hopefully I can come in and complement them and be a guy that can help score and create some depth," Mike said. "I'm excited. It was definitely a hockey decision. There’s times in your career where you make a decision — I wanted to go to a great team and be a part of an organization like Pittsburgh and be able to compete for a Stanley Cup."
Can you imagine the kind of press this is going to bring the Pens? Sidney Crosby might be feeling a little shift of the limelight if Comrie's ball and chain is in the stands. This could be good or bad for those of us who are head over heels for him.

Lets just pray he doesn't get the marry the blonde starlet fever. I would freaking kill myself.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment