Friday, September 3, 2010

Probably the Most Perfect Couple Ever.

Apparently, Jesse James, who was heartbroken over his divorce not too terribly long ago, and "LA Ink" star Kat Von D, are "in love".

I guess Nazi bonds run deep.

"Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love," Von D, 28, tells PEOPLE.

Asked if she feels James, 41, who split from wife Sandra Bullock earlier this year after being caught with a myriad of mistresses, might be "The One," Von D said, "I believe he is, so yeah."

Their relationship blossomed playing Scrabble. "We both realized how nerdy we were," Kat says. WHAT THE FRAK? How many points is s-t-u-p-i-d?

James gave the mag a simple "yes" when asked if he's happy. And his favorite thing about Kat Von D? "Everything."

B-A-R-F.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment