Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandra Bullock Secret Adoption!

Um WHAT? This is great news! Really suprising, totally shocking news, but great! Sandra Bullock secretly began the process of adopting a baby four years ago with Jesse James, and in January brought home little baby Louis Bardo Bullock, and had decided to keep everything quiet until after the Oscars (see Brad, Angelina and Madonna- adoptions CAN be kept quiet)

"He's just perfect, I can't even describe him any other way," she said to People.

What a cutie!!! On the sadder side of things, she said she is "sad and scared" but filing for divorce from Jesse. She will also be finalizing the adoption as a single parent.

But she has a new baby, things are looking up for Sandra Bullock. I think she's going to be OK.
-CE

UPDATE: Jesse James' reaction, actually kind of classy:
"The decision to let my wife end our marriage, and continue the adoption of Louis on her own, has been the hardest. The love I have for Louis cannot be put to words. Not having him around to love and to hold has left a huge hole in my heart.

"Sandy is the love of my life, but considering the pain and devastation I have caused her, it would be selfish to not let her go. Right now it is time for me to beat this addiction that has taken two of the things I love the most in life."


"I ask that you please do not judge Sandy for the things I have done. She has done no wrong. She played no part in any of this. She has been an amazing wife, mother, and best friend, for the over 6 years we have been together."
Photo courtesy of People.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment