Saturday, June 12, 2010

Biggest Get Yet!

So, as all of you should know, both Court and I are on twitter (popyeahce and theomarshall, respectively). So, I was watching the Real Housewives of New York and they are always talking about what one said about the other on twitter. So, I decided to look them up. I'm now following all of them except LuAnn because she doesn't have one and Ramona because she is annoying.

So, guess who wants to follow me back: Alex McCord! Granted she's following 15,000 other losers, this is clearly the biggest "get" I've ever had on twitter. Naturally, I'm going to allow her to follow me. I'll also constantly be tweeting her information about our site.

As you guys can see, we're trying some new things out. Please, let us know what you think, like/don't like, hate/love. We do this site for our readers and we're always looking for more. So, tell your friends, hoes.

-TM
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment