Friday, June 18, 2010

A VERRRRRY Long Engagement

Here's Megan Fox at the launch for her latest film, Jonah Hex. I do not know or care what the film is about because I have no intention of paying to see it.

Recently, a few of our friends have been getting engaged, which is weird because most of our friends are between 16-23. And, honestly, the core ages are like 19, 20, and 21. Megan Fox is 24, so in theory, we could be friends. That's a four, five year difference that could be overcame. Megan Fox got engaged to Brian Austin Green (or BAG) at 20. Usually, I would hate long, long, long engagements like theirs, but I have to admit that I'm glad she's not rushing into anything. If BAG could have his way, I'm sure he'd lock her down in a heartbeat, honestly, what the fuck does he have going for him? Did you guys see him in Fox's How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. He was in the movie for five seconds- LITERRALY. FIVE. He was the guy that tapped her on the shoulder... that's it. I'm not sure if he was even credited for his role.

Okay, back to what I was saying, too many people I know are in a rush to get married. I'm glad to see that Megan Fox isn't or at least acts like she's not... People her/our age should just enjoy being out there.

-TM
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment