Friday, May 27, 2011

The Kurse of the K's Kontinues.

Sorry, had to get it out of my system.

HA totally lying, I'm going to be using that K thing until-and if, and that is a BIG if- the wedding happens.

Who do you think is going to get the wedding/engagement photos? I'm thinking highest bidder, which People is too classy to stoop to- and plus these two aren't "People" cover material for them to shell out enough dough.

So I'm thinking Life and Style, just throwing it out there. We should be seeing some sort of engagement pictures in a few weeks, maybe a month. That's why we haven't heard too many details- they're saving it for the "exclusive".

Theo and I were chatting about this blessed event, and we came to this horrifying question: what K names are even left? Here's what we have, feel free to contribute your own, we want to be prepared:

Kristopher Jr., Kameron, Kelli, Kristina, Kurt, Kumar, Kyle...and those are just the normal-ish names. There's still names like Klutch and Kharma to consider too.

Ugh Lord help us.

UPDATE:
Dammit, I was totally wrong. People has the deets, but as I did foretell, they are juicy. Including pictures while the actual proposal was happening. Like that wasn't planned for the tabloids. Anyways, read all about it here.

And don't you dare buy that bullshit that she was so "surprised". My ass she was surprised. She probably had their ridiculously expensive curtains already picked out.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment