Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Bachelorette, Episode 3.

Previews: We all know Bentley is faking this, right?

I've always wanted to be a part of a flash mob so this is so a perfect date- also did anyone else see Ben C. mouthing the words to "Like a G6"? Adorable. Love it. He is so fantastic.

I love the idea of the bubble. The only thing that was wrong with that speech is how fast he said it. But sweet. He might be my new favorite. I can see how William could be kind of annoying.

Wow is this how it's going to be? Every time someone gets a one on one date, he's my new favorite? It's going to be a long season.

Ashley is not digging mask guy- Jeff- CLEARLY, the producers are making her keep him on. She is not the kind of girl who would find that move interesting, or mysterious. She's full on valley-girl "OMG gag me with a spoon". She just wants to move on.

Honestly, how can they possibly roast someone they've known for like...three weeks? A month, tops. Most roasts have a lifetime to work with. Or are on DAVID HASSELHOFF. I mean, there is just endless, endless material there. And of course, since William is the dubbed "funny guy" he HAS to be the guy to eff up. Of course. They even have him laughing like a jackass. Why does he need an opportunity to be "real"? No thanks. Save the "realness" for like...your third year of marriage. Look at Bentley. He knows how the game is played.

William is either just a complete jackass, or he has never seen a roast before. You don't talk about how you wish it was someone else at the roast, you talk about...small boobs. That's where you go. The other guys knew it.

All I have to say, William is small beans. Bentley is magic. He knows what is up, and he is playing this so, so well. That little comment about 24/25 guys were excited it was you? Classic. Such a mind twister.

WTF is up with these random shots of William wandering down a dirty street? Is he leaving, why doesn't he have any bags...why is there running involved...?

Such manufactured drama. I LOVE IT.

Also, poor Jeff. Talking about the three legged dog he adopted, he thinks it makes him so sensitive and cool, he has probably been saving up that story for a while and...no one cares. Ouch. Poor guy.

Ashley has really, really horrible instincts. I mean all the words she is using, "sincere" and

Ok if they were really, really smart, they would have him say all this stuff like "I don't like her" and "I don't find her attractive at all"...you know, all the stuff he's been saying, and then all of a sudden, totally fall head over heels in love with her.

Now that would be great TV.

He is playing this so well. This is like, "I'm heading off to war honey. Pine for me for years while I am gone." He is a hero in her eyes. She literally cannot stop throwing herself at him. Even though he's leaving, he wants her to keep thinking about him, and wish he was there. Damn he's good.

He's planning on winning even though he's not even there. I literally cannot get over this, he is better than I thought. He's an evil, manipulative genius.

And little did he know, the crying had only just begun. He's right, that really is annoying. I'm wondering if they manufactured that rain when he left, because that was really the perfect cue, like, "the world is crying because Ashley is sad".

JP DATE:
I love him. I love love love him. He doesn't care that she has her glasses and PJ's on. He's honest and sweet, looks a little bit like Joseph Gordon Levitt. I don't think I see them together, but that could be because I see us together. Might be biased.

Also, what did Cher say? "If you wanna know if he loves you so it's in his kiss". Words for the wise. Ashley said it herself- "JP over Bentley in the kiss department". All you need to know.

Still though, theme of this episode: Bentley is a genius. Totally brill.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment