Monday, February 1, 2010

Can You Hear Her Now?

So, here's another issue I had with the Grammy's. It seemed like 7,416 people and their cousins received Lifetime Achievement Awards. Yet, I'd only heard of Michael Jackson and he was the only person to have his award accepted by someone on stage. These someones were his kids. Michael and Paris. If you don't know, my suitemate is obsessed with MJ and therefore his kids. She, literally, screamed when the kids walked out on stage. SCREAMED. Her middle name on facebook is still "RipMichaeljackson". She also goes on to describe him as "her first true love" and she's also been known to do the dirty to "Man in the Mirror". But, this screaming took it too far for me. The kids were fumbled and sounded nervous- which I found endearing. And when my neighbor stopped screaming, I realized how much these kid's lives are going to suck. For them, it has to be worst than being rich. They're the King of Pop's kids, how do you live up to this? You'll always have crazy girls screaming your "father's" name. Yikes! I liked them better with thier faces covered- MJ knew what he was doing.



-TM
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment