Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Through the Looking Glass.

20 year old Aussie actress Mia Wasikowska sports a cropped hair cut on the cover of Teen Vogue this month, and speaks about her role in Tim Burton's upcoming "Alice in Wonderland" movie.
On her interpretation of Alice: “One of the things that was scary about taking on that role is the huge fan base; everybody has their own idea of who she is. So [Tim Burton and I] discussed, very early on, just being happy with her being our Alice…making her my own.”
On earning her roles: “I like getting jobs because I auditioned for them, because of my ability as opposed to my celebrity.”
On growing older: “As a teenager I was very anxious. I had a lot of energy and passion that I wanted to channel into creative things, and I always felt like I wasn’t achieving enough.”

No comments:

Post a Comment