Friday, January 15, 2010

Golden Girls.

This is cute. A little serious for someone her age, but classy none the less. Very Goldie Hawn, the early years.

She has what, I'm assuming will be a very crappy movie coming out with Kristen Stewart, the Joan Jett one, and...well, Kristen Stewart does not have my greatest confidence.

Love Dakota though- it's nice to see someone progressing through their teen years with a modicum of poise.

On the other halves of the covers release was another young star who possesses a great deal of grace, Gabourey Sidibe.

I can't even say how much I love her. So cool, so sweet. Such an inspiration for girls everywhere.
“All my life I’ve been hearing that I’ll never amount to anything until I am skinny, and she [co-star Mo'nique] disproved everything that everyone has ever told me.”

Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment