Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Think I'm Going to Pass


Channing Tatum.

What do you think? Personally, I don't see it. I didn't see it when everyone was all about him in She's the Man (a movie I love, btw). He just looks like another guy to me, like he's the new action star. I'm still missing it. Granted, he's gained some weight since then, but he doesn't really make up for his lack of sawoon worthiness with acting skills. In an interview with Details, he said he's gained about 30 lbs. putting him around 200lbs. But, take note, his shirt is on in all of the pictures. In the interview, he mentioned a youtube video capturing his weight gain. Luckily for you, I'm posting it.



Um, not so hot, Channing. Lose the weight and take your shirt off. Let's just say it. I was more attracted to Alec Baldwin in It's Complicated without his shirt.

-TM
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment