Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not LOST After All?

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who is probably best known as Mr. Eko on LOST has a message to give us: “Fans of Eko should have hope.” Though Akinnuoye-Agbaje was the first castaway to vote himself off the island in season three, the British actor hopes to be one of the dead characters who makes an appearence in the final season. “I loved playing that character,” he told EW at the premiere of G.I. Joe, in which he played Heavy Duty.

“I loved working with that team and the reception I got from people was phenomenal. Even at Comic-Con this year I went to sign my action figure for G.I. Joe and people had tons of questions about Lost. It makes you feel good that you could be off a show for more than a year and still have people thinking about your character. It was a great part.

I think this proves that LOST> well, a lot of things, but for sure G.I. Joe.
“Adewale is open for business. We have had talks about some things they might do for the final season and there are other dead folks coming back allegedly but at the moment it is still a maybe. A strong maybe but I have not shot anything yet or signed any contracts. But I’m hoping.”

We're all hoping Adewale! The mysterious and wise Mr. Eko was always one of my favorite storylines. Him and Desmond. I'm sick of boo-hooing over Kate and Jack. Previously dead characters that are for sure to return are: Daniel Faraday (Jeremy Davies), Claire (Emilie de Ravin), Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Boone (Ian Somerhalder).

Sweet. Love Boone. Hated his sister, she was an annoying whiner who was not worthy of Sayid.
-CE

3 comments:

  1. haha sarah, for your sake I hope you and Blake work out.

    I hate people with two first names, so I'm with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yours doesn't count. your last name is a boys name.

    just fyi. it's a clause to the rule.

    ReplyDelete