Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Remember Robert?


Ok this is kind of cute. I'm very interested to see this movie because it's the first time we get to see (a grown up) Robert Pattinson outside of "Twilight".

I'm not going to lie- I'm curious. I really can't like him in "Twilight" because he's tainted by Stephenie Meyers' sad sap sugar vomit, and I really want to like him. He is someone that I want to learn to like, to see if he can actually act. Then again, it would take a lot of talent to say the word 'spider monkey' without cracking up.

Here's the gist of the movie:
In the romantic drama, the 23-year-old actor plays Tyler, a rebellious young man in New York City who has a strained relationship with his father (Pierce Brosnan) ever since tragedy separated their family. Tyler didn’t think anyone could possibly understand what he was going through until the day he met Ally (Emilie de Ravin) through an unusual twist of fate.

It really will be fun to see if he can be Robert Pattinson, not that goober Edward again. 
-CE
Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment