Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fighting Back Vomit.


This makes me physically ill. 

Ok, I know. Technically, the Gosselin's are on the infamous "No Blog" list, but does that include Hailey Glassman? It's iffy. But this could not be ignored, and we're hurting for blogs this month, so I'm going to allow it. Pretending this didn't happen means they win. You know, THEM. Hate them.

Seriously. Uggs. This was apparently a "celebrity" boxing match in PENNSYLVANIA -real classy- where apparently she was the only thing anywhere near a celebrity in attendance. She was the referee. Apparently she is dating the promoter of the event, and Jon Gosselin wants to punch him. Or something. I don't really care about that.

I care about what's going on with her shirt in the back. Ed Hardy is bad enough, but the tears in the back? True class this girl.
-CE
Photo courtesy of FUG.

No comments:

Post a Comment