Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Watson's

We love her. WE LOVE HER SO MUCH. I don't want to repeat myself, but popYEAH! loves Emma. She's totally my girl crush. I can't speak for Court, but my guess is she feels the same. If you have read our blog before, you would know we worship her.



So, today held a great surprise for us. New pictures of Emma's Burberry campaign. No one can take a picture like her... except maybe the boy in this photo - ALEX WATSON, Emma's younger brother!! Ugh, how can one family have so much amazingness?

-TM

Serious? How dare you question my love for Emma! You know I love her. I'm the one that was crazy-stalking her when she first headed off to Brown. I have her website on my bookmarked list. Serious girl crush. Also, anyone notice her leg missing in the last picture? How...did that happen exactly? Yuch, photoshop. She doesn't even need it.
-CE
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment