Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spanish Teacher


Ricky Martin guest starred on this weeks episode of Glee.

Let me first start out by saying that if any of my grade school Spanish teachers looked like Ricky Martin, I would know more than half of the Spanish alphabet.

Glee and I have a love/hate relationship. As in I hate it, but continue to watch because every once in a while those jerks produce something I actually like (see "Smooth Criminal" cover). This weeks episode was a must watch because of Ricky!

Ricky Martin has only gotten better with age, and with his new fatherly status. There is no question in my mind about this. I mean, Ricky Martin holding twin baby boys, it does not get better! Except for maybe the amount of fan-girling he gets on the episode itself.

Frankly, Ricky is the only person who could convince me to like a cover of LMFAO's "Sexy And I Know It".

Life is so much better with Ricky Martin in it. -CE


Photo Courtesy of Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment