Sunday, February 5, 2012

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S. BEARCATS.


NICK LACHEY was at the UC Bearcats Basketball game vs. DePaul yesterday!! He sat court side with his, what I am assuming to be, security team. The moment I saw him I snapped this picture from where I was sitting and texted everyone I could think of telling. If you watched The Newlyweds, you should know that Nick is from Cincinnati and a huge fan of the Bearcats, Bengals and Reds (not easy tasks). Technically, this is his first game of the season. But, he was spotted earlier in the year at the Villanova game. 


Since, he was the only big head at the game, word spread pretty quickly. After the game, he even replied to a fan via twitter:

Here's the deal, I'm way more excited about Nick Lachey after seeing him at a game. It's nice just so see a celebrity at a college game cheering, yelling at referees and drinking out of a red solo cup. From what I could see, he was super chill and didn't draw attention away from the game (Laker celeb "fans"). When I finally finished my work (about an hour and half after the game), he'd moved up to the box seats and was hanging out with his friends. Sign of a true fan? Giving up box seats to sit on the floor at a middle of the pack BIG EAST game. 

Here's another photo of Nick at UC game, word is he's around pretty often for football too. Hopefully, I'll get a picture with him next time he's in town!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment