Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Birds.

I wish someone would ban me from blogging about Miley Cyrus because this sucks just as much as I thought it would. I really wish I didn't have to watch this crap.

I really... don't know where to begin. I had to take ten minutes just to wipe the tears out of my eyes from laughing so hard. I mean, it's a good song, I'm sure it will do well, but...seriously?

She has BIRD WINGS. And those screen shots where she is...fighting with the other birds (I guess?) she looks positively crazy. Or like she's having some sort of seizure. I guess this is what Hitchcock had in mind when he made "The Birds"- his just wasn't as scary.

This is like "American Idol" when people who really really suck can't hear themselves. She really really sucks, and has no clue.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment