Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not Bad, Little J


Did you guys see the Gossip Girl finale?! It was too amazing for words. No joke, it was probably my favorite episode ever. I'm not going to give anything away but everyone should really watch it. Taylor Momsen did a fine job in her last episode as a season regular.

Speaking of Momsen, Perez Hilton posted this video of her band, Pretty Reckless. I'm going to hand it to her. Bitch can sing. I'm all for dark and moody, but the lyrics could use some work. Taylor really surprised me, I thought she as going to be super sucky. Now, if only she'd put some pants on, stop smoking and wipe of that eye make up.
-TM

Ok she can sing...like Ashlee Simpson. Seriously sounds like Ashlee with a little goth. I still put it at a thumbs down. But not as bad as it could be. 
-CE 

No comments:

Post a Comment