Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Hail Lord Gaga.


I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS KID!!!! My attention span is like...zip and I couldn't stop watching him!

Lady Gaga move over. This kid has TALENT.

According to his bio on his YouTube profile, Greyson Michael Chance is "very inspired by Lady Gaga and Augustana." Greyson additionally explains: "Lady Gaga is a freak but she has so much talent and her style of music is what I would like mine to be when I'm older. Augustana is one of the most underrated bands I think ever to step [on] the planet. They have so much talent it is not funny. They have such a good concept with folk and rock. It is very sad that they are so unknown."

Love how he calls the Ga a freak. I agree.

Ellen Degeneres has already snatched him up and is featuring him on Thursday (tomorrow's) show.
This is a DISASTER! I was just starting to get over Justin Bieber, and now we have Bieber 2.0? Is this a test? Because I am going to fail. I am in love with a 6th grader.

Sick.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment