Friday, May 28, 2010

She's Just Bein' Miley.

Why does it look like she's concentrating really hard not sneezing? Or maybe her lip got stung by a bee, and she's trying really hard to not let it pull her whole face down to the floor, like on a cartoon.

Here's a question for you- big M, or big V? We all know that last one is a joke. Speaking of- listen to this asinine thing she had to say.
“I listen to zero pop music, which is really weird for someone who makes pop music. My 13-year-old self would have beaten up my 17-year-old self because she would be like, ‘You’re a sellout!’ But that’s not what it is. It’s not dance music that’s just about, ‘Ooh, I’m in the club and everyone’s looking at me.’ It means something. I’m not just sitting here trying to sell glitz and glamour . . . because no one lives that life. A lot of [pop] songs are super shallow, but this music isn’t.”
I...don't even know what that means. And let's be serious...her music is shallow. You can see right through it. There are no extra layers there. "I'm just bein' Miley". Well, duh.
-CE
Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment