Monday, May 3, 2010

D-bag Boreanez.

NOOOOOOOOOOO. I have loved David Boreanez since "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and then into "Angel" and then onto "Bones".

I admit, when he married Jaime Bergman, a Playboy bunny, I was like, "ehhh that's kind of d-bag behavior."

Now we know. He IS a d-bag. "Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities," the 40-year-old "Bones" actor told People explaining that he chose to admit his infidelity when a former mistress threatened to spill the story to media outlets.
“I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with," David said. “She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion.”

"I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible,” he concluded. “We’re working on our marriage. We’re working on repairing what has been damaged so badly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment