Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Anyone Surprised?

There's a video going around of Miley Cyrus, 16 at the time, giving a lap dance to her 44 year old choreographer. Are you shocked? Really, are you surprised? Because, I'm not. I am not surprised in the slightest bit.

I'm not going to sit here and say she's a whore, because I don't think she is. She's a teenager. Have you met some of us lately? I've seen girls Miley's age do much more to people she's known a lot worse.

Not saying this isn't super gross. She needs to dance with some people her own age. I know some people are going to say- maybe he's gay or that their like family. But, I WOULD NOT DANCE WITH MY GAY UNCLE LIKE THAT. I don't have a gay uncle, but if I had one- I would ask him for boy advice, not how to make my hips go Boom Boom Pow.

Gross.
-TM

This makes me feel ill. Can't wait to see how Papa Cyrus tries to turn this around and make US the freaks. 
-CE 

No comments:

Post a Comment