Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anna Goes to the Oscars.

What an adorable girl- love Anna Kendrick. Much more than that awful awkward "actress" Kristen Stewart. She's going to her first ever Oscar ceremony this weekend, and she's bringing her mother and brother.

So nice. Kristen Stewart is probably skipping out because she thinks she real cool. She's going off to be awkward somewhere where people think it's interesting.

"I'm flying them out. I'm so excited. My mom wants to meet George Clooney," she said to EOnline.

Anna is up in the Best Supporting Actress catagory, and added, "I was too nervous to sit and watch the nominations, so I went for a run at five in the morning. I just waited for my roommate to text me. And then it was actually really nice because I was sort of alone in the dark. I kind of wanted to shout, but I didn't want to wake everyone up at 5:30 in the morning."

How refreshing. Che bella.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Zimbio.

No comments:

Post a Comment