Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chelsea and Abigail Get Bazaar.

In April 2010's issue of Harper's Bazaar Abigail Breslin poses as the “Hollywood brat,” while Chelsea Handler stars as her overwhelmed “publicist.” Here’s what Chelsea shared:

On Hollywood publicists: “Sometimes the publicists are worse than the star. They really are delusional. That’s why when I hired a publicist, I was like, I never want the type who is going to be such a pain in the ass and treats people terribly.”
On her dad, who she exploits in her latest book “Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang”: “[My father] likes to have any attention, whether it’s negative or positive. He is pretty much under the correct impression that he has no say in anything I do and that my childhood was humiliating enough. So it’s payback time. If he tried to sue me, he’d have to borrow money from me to sue me.”

On working out
: “[Sometimes] I’m running and get passed by a 70-year-old woman with a better body. I can’t be skinny all the time. I like to drink and I like to eat. I like burgers and bagels.”

Random combo. But I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment