Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Miley Thinks the Internet is Lame.

She makes a point. In a totally self-loving, 'I'm so awesome and you are so small' kind of way. She's growing, learning, loving- peace man. You are small minded and inhibited.

You have to remember- Destiny Hope Cyrus is special.

She may be an ass about it, but she has a point. Not that I'm following it at all- but then again, we were different. It was all about TV for us. If we were on the internet, it was a few smuggled minutes on AIM on the family computer before your mom started being nosy.

“I’m telling kids, don’t go on the internet,” said Cyrus. “It’s dangerous, it’s not fun, it wastes your life, and you should be outside playing sports or something.”
Miley continued, “I just think it’s kind of lame. I feel like I hang out with my friends and they’re so busy taking pictures of what they’re doing and putting them on Facebook that they’re not really enjoying what they’re doing. You’re going to look back and have a million pictures, but you’re not going to be in any of them. Because you’re not having fun, you’re too busy clicking away. So I think just enjoy the moment you’re in, and stop telling people about it. Just enjoy it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment