Monday, March 15, 2010

Beauty and the Baby


Gisele Bundchen is on the cover of April's Vogue. The spread was shot months apart with Gisele posing with her and Tom Brady's youngest son, Benjamin. The butt of the baby is already more cute than some kid's faces. You have to worry about celebrity's genes, two beautiful people are supposed to make ugly babies right? Maybe, you should take a look back at Brady's eldest with another supermodel, Bridget Moynahan.

Damn you, Tom Brady. And, your good looks and genes.


While, the photos are precious, Gisele's interview pisses me off. First, I'm not a mother- but still, shut up. Two, this is the same woman that said child birth wasn't at all painful. On staying fit, Gisele said:
"I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week. I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds."
People do kung-fu?! Plus, you're a freaking supermodel. Blessed with a high metabolism and millons for someone to teach you KUNG FREAKING FU! Calm it down, lady. Let's not get all high and mighty on ourselves. Oh, wait. Too late.

-TM
Photos Source

No comments:

Post a Comment