Thursday, March 4, 2010

Seventeen...Again.

This is why I stopped getting Seventeen, after I turned sixteen. They always have whomever is the latest upcoming, yet will be nobody in a few years, teeny bopper (how many times has Vanessa Hudgens been on the cover?) talking about how they used to be unpopular in high school.

Gag me. Now Nina Dobrev from "The Vampire Diaries" is on the cover talking about her co-stars, and ooo 'possible romances'. Gag me. But notice how she can't stop talking about Ian Somerhalder.
On what it’s like hanging out with co-stars Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder: “They’re both really great in different kinds of ways. Paul definitely takes his job very seriously He’s very professional. Ian’s the prankster, the jokester. He makes light of every moment, and he’s very exciting and cool. He has the best stories, because he has just experienced so much, and he’s been on so many cool sets and movies. I’m so lucky that they’re great people and we love each other’s company.”
On if she has any rules when it comes to dating a costar: “I think it could definitely get sticky if you dated your costar. To be completely honest, dating an actor is very complicated. There’s a lot of vanity involved. And they’re in their head, and they’re kind of crazy. And you’re always surrounded by beautiful people. I would prefer not to date an actor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment