Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blast From the Past

I could have sworn I'd posted this picture before, but I couldn't find it on the site. Last night/today, both Mischa and Lindsay hit new lows (literally for Lohan). The thing about these two is that they once had super promising careers. Gosh, they were so freaking cute.

Leaving a house party last night, Lohan took a tumble... into the bushes. Oh dear, I just don't know what to say about her. When was the last times she worked? SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE STRIPPER IN THE HANGOVER. Sorry, she thought that role was beneath her. HA!

And, here's Mischa Barton. I don't even know what to say about this one. Remember when she was supposed to be on Georgina Sparks on Gossip Girl? Look what that did for Michelle Trachtenburg's career! She's on NBC now, and will be return to GG for the third or fourth time. Sucks to be Mischa.

I also want to say how great it is that Nicole Ritchie has turned her life around. Remember when she hung with that crew?

-TM
Lohan/Barton's Photo Source
Lohan/Barton and Ritchie Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment