Monday, March 22, 2010

Flying Colors.

This was for sure a test of the Shia Shame. But I got through it, and now my resolve is stronger than ever, no more shall I waste time lusting after Louis Stevens. Last year, his running pictures sent me into a tizzy. This year...I had a minor two minute struggle, and then nothing. I think it was the pants that put me over the edge- I know they're good for running, but...ech. Weird.
This is for our dear amica Claire, who I know will find the sexy in these running pictures without any shame, and power to her.

Shia ran in the L.A. marathon on Sunday, finishing the 26.2 mile race in 4 hours and 35 minutes. He ran for charity, for U.S. Veterans as you can tell by his tank top (his father served in Vietnam).
-CE
Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment