Saturday, October 3, 2009

Flipping for Golden.


Golden Tate is my hero. Love him, so much. I can't decide if I want to be his friend or his girlfriend. What a cutie.

Notre Dame vs. Washington. I almost died tonight, but it was worth it. Soaked from the rain and 50 degree weather. Felt like it was the middle of January. Then we go into overtime. I am practically in a coma from the cold. Cheering helps.

Golden does a freaking 360 flip in the air for us. It felt like it was for us. I was so cold that ending the game as soon as possible was the only thing I was thinking about, so him trying so hard felt personal.

37-30 win in overtime. So epic.
-CE

I want to be his girlfriend, then (after we both graduate) his wife. Theo Monet Tate. It's perfection! He's a hot cutie- can't do better than that. I'd change my last name for him.

-TM 

Then you would still have two first names. Theo Marshall. Theo Tate. TT. Omg. That JUST came to me. If you marry Golden could I call you TT? Please.
-CE

For Golden, yes. 
-TT 

No comments:

Post a Comment