Saturday, October 31, 2009

One Long Year


Taylor Momsen and Dakota Fanning are one looooooooong year apart. They are 16 and 15, respectively, but really they live about ten years apart. Here's Dakota at her high school's homecoming- where she was crowned Princess. Now, now before some of you freak out about me pointing this out, I'm not dissing Taylor (it's too easy). I'm just pointing out how refreashing it is to see a young celebrity enjoying her youth! I think there is something very sad about kids that finish high school earlier to act, not attend college. They do it for convience, so they don't have to work with tutors on set.

It's nice to see that Dakota has a life outside of hollywood. Okay, and it makes me really think that Taylor's whole "I'm an artist... Why do I need math?" act is total bull. Sorry, I had to say it. High school is more than just the classes- its the activies and the friends you make. And, honestly, Taylor Momsen could use a really good girl friend to tell her to STFU!

-TM
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment