Monday, October 26, 2009

Super Sweet Glee.


This is a promo pic for this week's episode of "Glee", called "Wheels", appropriately enough. No idea why they're all in wheelchairs, but I love the bake sale angle. Who hasn't done a bake sale?

Even though I despise the twitter-sphere, I couldn't help myself but to check out Cory Monteith after he posted this picture from a photo shoot earlier today. It's Matthew Morrison wearing some sort of Vegas showgirl...hat? Not sure what you would actually call that. 

Perhaps a Vegas field trip is in for the Glee club from Ohio?

Anyways, I skimmed his posts a little and this made me crack up, it's so true: 
Sue Sylvester does not go 'hunting', because that kind of terminology implies the possibility of failure. Sue Sylvester goes killing.

Gotta love "Glee". 
-CE
Photos courtesy of JJ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment