Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Fug.


Not all babies are cute. I volunteered in Labor and Delivery for three years, and I've seen a lot of new babies. Some are straight up fug. Some are cute. It's just the way the world works.
 
This is a cute baby. Waaaaaay cuter than Harlow if I say so myself. She looks too much like her dad, and his looks are not good on a toddler. She's odd looking. Sparrow, however, very cute. Not fug at all. Ok, Harlow is pretty cute here, even I have to admit it. Love the big, cheesy smile.
-CE
Photo courtesy of People.

1 comment:

  1. i saw them + Benji in what i think was chicago midway... 3 years ago? i guess. when she was preggers with Harlow but still doing the pillow over the stomach shiz. we chased them down so close, their security guards finally turned around and asked us to please stop and respect their privacy. it was one of those moments i just won't forget. craziness you never think will actually happen to you.

    ReplyDelete