Thursday, October 22, 2009

Street Corner Chic.


Some of you have been defending Taylor Momsen and her Kiss-inspired makeup and lady marmalade-dressing ways, and this picture, well...I believe the correct phrase is 'told you so'.

This is Taylor arriving at what I think must be the best little whore house in New York, I mean, what else could it be with the lacy pink curtains, candles and that Mata Hari outfit she's wearing.

What is with the dead eyes? It's the eyes more than anything that scream prostitute. Those are the eyes of someone who has been rode hard and put away wet. I wonder what it's like to be used and abused before twenty?

History really does repeat itself, I believe this is how people must have felt in the 90's watching Courtney Love. And we all know how that turned out. 
-CE
Photo courtesy of Fug.

No comments:

Post a Comment