Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kristen's Health.


Love Kristen Bell. She's on the new cover of Women's Health magazine talking about her boyfriend, Dax Shepard. Will never understand that relationship. She is way better than him. Sorry. He used to work for Ashton Kutcher. That's a huge turn off, am I right?

On working with BF Dax Shepard on the set of When In Rome: “We were trying to one-up each other…That’s what we do at home, too. It’s like, ‘Wait - watch me do this funny bit.’ ‘No, watch me do this funny bit!’”

On her relationship with Dax: “I’ve learned the necessity for healthy communication. How important it is to talk about your deepest, darkest fears and feelings. Your partner should hear your most embarrassing insecurities, because once you say them out loud, you’ve created a safe zone."

Yeah, they're weird. Do not like that couple at all. But here's what's really bothering me right now- I hate this pose. When does anyone actually just chill like this? It's uncomfortable and awkward. Especially in heels.
-CE
Photos courtesy of Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment