Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Winter Style Statement.


This is Kristen Bell and Rachel Bilson at the Madewell and Lucky Magazine Denim Event held at Chateau Marmont’s Bar Marmont on Tuesday in Hollywood. Le sigh. Two girls that I love wearing two outfits that I love.

Kristen was decked out in all Madewell, while Rachel was wearing a Juicy Couture cardigan, Madewell dotted tank, Myne skirt, Phillip Lim 3.1 “Bow Studded” Bag, and vintage boots.

I love the scarf look. I mean, I kind of have to since I made the great trek up north. Scarves= life. Before I went up there I had all these cute little scarves that I never wore, and now...did you know there are like, eight different ways to wear/arrange a scarf? I did not. I do now.

I am now a worshiper at the alter of scarf. It's a lifestyle. Also the skirt and tights like Rachel has- another must. Before I was all, give me a plain black pair to get me through that week in December in Florida when I need them. Now...it's a style statement. Often the only one people can see when you have a huge, bulky coat on.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment